Together with colleagues from the world of business, Suzi is a founding partner at Better Performance. This leadership development programme uses musical performance as a tool to enable participants to experience being right inside a high performing team, working against a backdrop of uncertainty to deliver a fantastic experience.
Performance works as the perfect analogy because participants experience:
- Working to an ambitious goal in an uncertain environment
- Working as a team without a clear personal sense of precisely what will work
- The power of positive feedback
- The importance of psychological safety and trust as the basis for effective collaboration
- The need to do, not discuss
- How shared purpose facilitates teams coming together to create a harmonious whole
Experience shows that any team can perform to an incredible standard, despite any perceived lack of skill and/or confidence at the start. We create the energy. We create an environment people enjoy being in. Everyone leaves newly invigorated, with a song in their heart and a spring in their step.
Companies we have worked with include:
London Business School, HSBC, Santander, Unilever, CMS (CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang), Healthcare at Home, DLA Piper, Henley Business School and The Wise Counsel.
You can find out more about Better Performance at:
Read Suzi’s Better Performance blog post here: Resting Bitch Face